The Virtual Training Course “Fostering Science-Based Entrepreneurship and Internationalization” will be held on June 22nd 2023 from 14:30-16:00 WEST.
For more info about the event and registration check it below.
|Title||Fostering science-based entrepreneurship and internationalization|
|Date||June 22nd 2023|
|Time||14:30 – 16:00 WEST|
|Duration (h)||90 min|
|Aim||• Introduce the basic concepts of entrepreneurship|
• Emphasize the link between scientific research and entrepreneurship
• Provide access to relevant bilateral initiatives that can support entrepreneurship and internationalization of research and innovation
• Raise awareness regarding key IPR issues
|Impact||Understanding science-based entrepreneurship, and the initiatives that exist to promote entrepreneurship in research and innovation activities and internationalisation|
|Learning outcomes/ Skills / knowledge to be acquired during the course||• Introduction to the concepts of entrepreneurship and innovation|
• Entrepreneurship ecosystem – lessons from Global Entrepreneurship Monitor
• Actions to support cooperation in research/innovation-based entrepreneurship – ENRICH, NGI ENRICHERS, and Intellectual Property Rights Helpdesk
|Target Audience||• Researchers aiming to develop entrepreneurial activities;|
• Entrepreneurs / SMEs / start-ups / researchers aiming to internationalise to markets outside of Europe.
|Participation requirements||No requirements|
Trainer/Presenter (short biography)
Francisco Rocha is a Senior International Consultant at SPI with experience in innovation strategy and business development for over 10 years. He is a key team member in a range of European Commission projects under the previous 7th Framework Programme and Horizon 2020, and now under Horizon Europe, specifically in the fields of ICT, entrepreneurship, internationalization, and social innovation, among others. Francisco Rocha currently supports the daily operations of the international business activities of the company, namely in the North America and Latin America markets. He has built his portfolio and expertise with projects in sectors such as science, technology, innovation, and digitalization.
Download presentation: Fostering science-based entrepreneurship and internationalization